Swiss International Hotels & Resorts is an international Hotel Group with over 30 hotels in Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The Head office is in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, with Area offices in Dammam (KSA), Nairobi (KY), Lagos and Lahore (PK).
The Company is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and passionate Project Executive to be based out in Lahore, Pakistan. Swiss International has 16 green field projects in Pakistan which are at different stages of construction, so the Project Executive will be responsible for the inspection of these projects and assess the site progress. The person should be able to attend critical meetings with stakeholders.
The candidate will work closely with the members of the Management Committee of the Company, which is consisting out of the following members:
- President & CEO
- Director – Technical Services & SWISS_PROCURE
- Area Director – South Asia
- Business Development & Projects Director – Pakistan
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in construction and supervision of buildings & hotels. The person must be able to understand the drawings and attend the meetings with stakeholders of the project.
The below skills and competencies are considered paramount for the position:
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering .
Significant experience as construction engineer and supervisor of buildings & hotels.
- Personality with a positive attitude and should be able to handle the meetings
- Experienced in generating site inspection reports
- Fast learner to understand Swiss International technical brand guidelines & requirements
- Good in understanding of drawings & designs
- Confirmed experience with AUTO-CAD and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPP, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Good in understanding the Project timelines, critical path & delays
- Able to analyze the project related risks
- Flexible to travel all across Pakistan.
- Experienced or worked in past on a hotel project will be advantageous.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork ability and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, any other language will be an asset
If you are inspired with the above, you are invited your application to email@example.com. Along with your application, the Company is expecting to receive:
- Your motivation Letter
- Your resume
- Scanned copy of Certificates, Degrees & Diplomas
Deadline: 31st of March 2023. Applications received after this date, will not be considered.