- Swiss International Hotel Services AG (“Swiss International Hotels & Resorts” or “we”) appreciate your interest in our website and our company. By using or accessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of use contained herein (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”). We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice. By further using or accessing our website, you agree to the aforementioned changes. We therefore request that you consult these Terms and Conditions of Use on a regular basis. The English version of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall take precedence over its translations.
- Swiss International Hotels & Resorts takes the utmost care to assure the accuracy of the information published on this website. However, Swiss International Hotels & Resorts assumes no responsibility for nor accepts any liability in respect of the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of this information.
- Swiss International Hotels & Resorts has no influence over the content of external websites which are linked to this website. A hyperlink to an external website implies no endorsement of the content of the linked website, and Swiss International Hotels & Resorts shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of a linked website.
- Swiss International Hotels & Resorts shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the use or inability to use the information provided on this website, unless such damage or loss was directly caused by its intent or gross negligence.
- Neither this website nor its content shall be interpreted as constituting a binding offer for any services or products.
- The information and images published on this website by no means imply that Swiss International Hotels & Resorts has direct control over the operation of the inns, hotels, resorts or residences referred to on this website or is responsible for the operation or management thereof.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright. All rights (including intellectual property rights) in or to the content of this website shall remain the full and sole property of Swiss International Hotels & Resorts, its affiliates or third party licensors (as applicable). The streaming, downloading, use, reproduction, storage or transmission of information, especially of texts or images, shall be permitted only with the express written permission of Swiss International Hotels & Resorts (unless such use is permissible under the applicable intellectual property laws).
- The Swiss courts at the seat of Swiss International Hotel Services AG shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use. The foregoing shall however not deprive you of any non-waivable statutory venues granted to you by law. The Terms and Conditions of Use and all disputes arising therefrom shall be governed by Swiss law under the exclusion of its conflict of laws rules. Should you use this website for any purpose other than business use, the foregoing choice of applicable law shall only be applicable as far as it does not deprive you of the non-waivable statutory protections granted to you by the laws of your country of residence.