The Storekeeper will be responsible for managing inventory levels, implementing and executing inventory control processes and procedures to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of Swiss International Hotel Sarowar.
This role conducts an inspection on the receipt of delivery from suppliers to verify the quality and quantity of materials received against the ordered products and units.
Hotel storekeeper extends all requisitions and on a daily basis and update all invoices in the material management system.
The storekeeper initiates orders to replenish store inventories whilst following the established guidelines in Swiss International Hotel Sarowar and follow-up with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of items; all according to Swiss International’s Standards, Values, Mission, & Vision.
The Candidates should have the following
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management, or related.
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years of experience in storekeeping gained from hospitality sector.
- In-depth knowledge of hotel store products (consumable, equipment, uniforms and chemical products), book-keeping and store management.
- Experience on the Material Management System, preferably IDS Next.
- Strong network of connections with suppliers and ability to build good relation is an asset.
- Flexible and able to work long hours under pressure and handle the stress.
- Preferably with good working knowledge of computers, ability to navigate within variety software packages mainly Excel.
- Ability to do hands on physical work.
- Outstanding organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to apply customer service skills when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policy.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.