Are you passionate about the hospitality industry and ready to make a significant impact on global hotel operations? Look no further! Swiss International Hotels & Resorts, a renowned global hotel management company with a commitment to Swiss values, is on the lookout for a dynamic and experienced individual to join us as the Business Development and License Services / Ownership Relations Director in Pakistan.
About Us: At Swiss International Hotels & Resorts, we pride ourselves on embodying the essence of Swiss hospitality worldwide. Our unique License Formula, consisting of Brand positioning, Operating Systems excellence, and robust Support Systems, sets us apart in the competitive hospitality landscape. With operational hotels in Pakistan, KSA, and Nigeria, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of service and performance.
Position: Business Development and License Services / Ownership Relations Director – Pakistan
- Sales Background: Proven track record in sales with a solid understanding of business dynamics.
- Business Development: Demonstrated experience and excellent understanding of business development initiatives.
- Operations Experience: Preferred background in hotel operations, with GM experience being a significant advantage.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Brand Standards: A strong understanding of brand standards and their effective implementation.
- Team Dynamics: Ability to comprehend and navigate team dynamics and diversity.
- Set up and track all Business Development initiatives across Area Offices.
- Efficiently coordinate operational logistics between field offices and the International Operations Center.
- Identify, initiate, and analyze potential partnerships.
- Maintain strong relationships with partner hotels.
- Solicit and negotiate business with new and existing clients.
- Participate in regular sales calls and daily prospecting for business referrals and networking.
- Develop sales opportunities with strategic internal and external partners.
- Prepare and present Monthly License Services Report (MLSR) providing an overview of hotel performance.
- Conduct Monthly Commercial Business Sessions (CBS) to discuss the MLSR and initiatives to improve hotel performance.
- Regularly monitor hotels performance, and provide ongoing support and training to hotel management teams to enhance performance.
Please note that the remuneration will consist out of a fixed element and a variable element (success fee).
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on a leadership role in a dynamic and globally recognized hospitality brand, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to [email@example.com].
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2023
Swiss International Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in shaping the future of Swiss hospitality Globally!