The Commercial Manager & Revenue Manager is the head of the Sales & Marketing department and is responsible for training and supervising his/ her relevant team members; all according to Swiss International’s requirements and standards in order to drive business exposure and profitability. The Commercial Manager maintains and meets sales/ revenue targets and networks business relations with the use of Swiss Darling Loyalty Program, to corporate clients, airline companies, tourism offices, travel agents, event companies, etc.
The Commercial Manager & Revenue Manager works closely with the Hotel Managers, the Area Office and the International Services Center to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the hotel revenues, occupancy of meetings, conferences and events. In order to achieve optimal results, he/she has to observe the market, trend and monitor the competitors; while maintaining the control of expenses of the Sales & Marketing budget.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field with experience in the hotel/ travel industry is important to the success of this role
- Proven ability to meet targets/ budgets.
- Required designing and online marketing experience with familiarity of the industry’s latest trends. Excellent knowledge of the Social Media.
- Proficiency in English, an additional language will be considered an asset.
- Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues.
- Manages the marketing budget to enable development of property specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet property objectives.
- Interfaces with marketing communications for regional and national promotions according to Swiss International’s standards and requirements.
- To perform all sales activities, promoting, selling and developing new and existing accounts with a view to accomplishing department objectives, the company’s vision, mission and goals.
- Maintain excellent relations with GDS bookers, while monitoring the production results & potential in order to optimize the business for the hotel.
Download the full requirement and job details here
If the above is appealing to you, please send your full CV, motivation letter and a copy of your latest salary slip to: email@example.com