The Distribution Manager is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and keeping track of all Distribution Services initiatives undertaken at all Swiss International hotels. There are to be executed according to the License formula of Swiss International and to its applicable SOPs, the Swiss International’s Values, Mission and Vision.
- To organize, coordinate all Distribution processes and support activities to the clients of Swiss International.
- To implement and organize the complete usage of the distribution products and systems and its relevant interfaces.
- Work with the hotel management team members in achieving their optimal BPI (Brand Performance Impact) as required by Swiss International.
- To manage, monitor and coach the hotel management team members to enhance and achieve efficient processes with Swiss International’s property management system (SWISS-PMS).
- To manage, monitor and coach the hotel management team members to enhance and achieve efficient processes with Swiss International’s revenue management system (SWISS-REV).
- To manage, monitor and coach the hotel management team members to enhance and achieve efficient processes with Swiss International’s rate shopping tool (SWISS-RATES).
- To manage, monitor and coach the hotel management team members to enhance and achieve optimal revenue performance on Swiss International’s website (SWISS-WEB).
- To encourage and promote optimal usage of the loyalty programs (Swiss Select & SWISS-DARLING) as part of the distribution channel of Swiss International.
- To research, contract new third-party distribution partners directly connected to SWISS-REZ.
- Manage the relations with third party OTAs (Online Travel Agency), Wholesalers and Consortia.
- To ascertain the smartest usage of SWISS-REZ and all possible commercial opportunities to ensure the highest performance of business via the systems for the hotels.
- Performing and monitoring the revenue management and yielding (SWISS-REV) opportunities to the hotels.
- To assist with relevant branding initiatives for the distribution systems while maintaining the standards as specified in the manual.
- To organize monthly Distribution departmental report. Content to be agreed.
Download the full requirement and job details Download Here
If the above is appealing to you, please send your full CV, motivation letter and a copy of your latest salary slip to: email@example.com
Deadline: 18th August 2023 . Applications received after this date, will not be considered.