The Loyalty Program Specialist is responsible for the implementation, organization and marketing initiatives of the Swiss-Select guest loyalty and Swiss-Darling booker loyalty program. These are to be executed according to the License formula of Swiss International and to its applicable SOPs, the Swiss International’s Values, Mission and Vision. The Loyalty Program Specialist will also coach and support the clients of Swiss International to achieving optimal performance of their loyalty programs.
- To set-up Swiss-Select and Swiss-Darling at all the hotels, and monitoring the day-to-day operations of these loyalty programs.
- Organize and maintain accurate databases of the loyalty programs and the member profile management.
- Create and develop online marketing strategies to build on and maintain loyalty via SWISS-WEB website, the Social Media and SWISS-MAIL email campaigns.
- Maintain an annual calendar of promotions and events and a complete picture gallery for marketing purposes.
- Organize and coordinate the quarterly Swiss-Darling cocktails and other events with Swiss International hotels.
- Create an annual marketing plan for the loyalty programs.
- Assist the stake holders in sourcing sponsorship and partnerships from various companies with the intent to enhance the effectiveness of the loyalty programs.
- Organize and monitor effective visibility of the loyalty program in and around the hotels and their destinations.
- Implement innovative and effective ways to reach and target audiences.
- Upkeep and maintain daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- To contribute to the Monthly License Services reports to the Owners and Management teams of Swiss International hotels.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the hotels including all events, activities, promotions, etc…
- Plan and organize promotional presentations as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role or in a senior role in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Highly knowledgeable in loyalty programs, its marketing and digital media.
- Excellent knowledge of the Social Media and its interactions
- Excellent creative writing & editing skills.
- Proven ability to meet revenue targets and budgetary requirements.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Verified analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Strong network of connections is an asset.
- Confirmed experience in building relationships and rapport.
- Very good sense of business.
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and show skills in follow up, multi-tasking, leadership and accountability for team actions.
If you are inspired with the above, you are invited to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your application, the Company is expecting to receive:
- Your motivation Letter
- Your resume
- Scanned copy of Certificates, Degrees & Diplomas
Deadline: 18th August 2023 . Applications received after this date, will not be considered.